- Washing and Drying Instructions for your Lil Helper Cloth Diapers
Washing and Drying Instructions for your Lil Helper Cloth Diapers
Although we've made a snazzy graphic, we've included the text below as well.
Q. How do I wash my Lil Helper diapers on a daily basis? OR What are your washing instructions?
- Please make sure any solid "stuff" is already out of the diapers and liners before you throw it in the washer.
- Pre-wash your Lil Helper diapers in Line 1 of Tide Original or any commercially available detergent. Avoid using natural soaps.
- Warm wash with the recommended amount of Tide original. Use the heaviest or the longest cycle on your machine.
Q. How can I dry Lil Helper cloth diapers after washing? OR Is it advised to heat dry Lil Helper cloth diapers in the dryer after washing?
- Line or hang dry the diaper shells and covers when possible because we love the environment and do want to pay extra electricity bills.
- Liners can be heat or tumble dried but at a low to medium heat setting.
- When diaper cover or diaper shells are put in the dryer, do so at low heat.
- If both liners and diaper shell (diaper covers) are put in together to be dryer remove the diaper shells in 10-20 minutes as they dry out far more quickly.
Loading... Please wait...