- why ?
- cloth diapers
- diaper inserts
- change mats
And each time the strategically placed throw moves away from your pearl white couch, exposing "the stains"- say a lil prayer for the things that can be wiped clean.This new style of cloth wipe from Lil Helper has two layers. The top layer is the same bamboo material (80% cotton bamboo 20% polyester) found on our bamboo inserts. The bottom layer is the same material as the soft micro fleece found inside our cloth diaper shells. If you are familiar with Lil Helper products, theres are materials you know and love. Most importantly, both sides are super soft and perfect for baby's bum!
10 Uses for Cloth Wipes from Lil Helper
1. Washcloths (especially great for sensitive newborn skin): Terry cloth can be too rough for sensitive skin. The bamboo cotton and fleece we use offer a softer, gentler experience.
2. Stash em in the diaper bag: Kids are messy. Boogers, muddy puddles, a melty snack – any of these messy mishaps can happen anywhere. You never know when a sturdy cloth wipe (or 5) will come in handy. So stash some in the diaper bag for messy emergencies!
3. Tuck them behind/under/beside the high chair: Learning to eat is a VERY sloppy process. And if you use paper towel or wet wipes to clean up, it can be an expensive one too! Having a few cloth wipes nearby during mealtimes will make for easy & cost-efficient cleanup. Or, you could just get a dog…
4. Treat yo self!: I have a confession to make. I, Kate, Social Media Manager & blogger for Lil Helper cloth diapers, hoard Lil Helper cloth wipes… for myself. Yes. It’s true. I have a stash of wipes in my drawer in the bathroom that I use for face cloths. Sometimes I use them when washing/exfoliating my face but most of the time I use them to remove makeup. Your face will thank you and remember, it’s always important to…
5. Give them to friends: Whether your friends are interested in cloth diapering or not, cloth wipes are so versatile that they make a fantastic gift! Baby showers, 1st birthdays, 21st birthdays, 60th wedding anniversaries… or even when you see a parent who forgot wipes in a messy situation at the park.
6. Dishcloths: Cloth wipes are perfect for cleaning delicate dishes like wine glasses & china. Soft bamboo means no micro scratches or streaks.
7. Clean your glasses/screens: Having trouble reading this blog post? Yeeeah… you might need to give your glasses or screens a good wipe down. Lil Helper cloth wipes don’t get fuzzy so you can clean your glasses & screens without leaving any fibres behind!
8. Dust those shelves… yes… the top ones, too!: Add a little water get to dusting! The damp bamboo and fleece picks up dust and dirt easily. Just make sure you don’t forget the top shelves (I always do…)
9. Set up a baby doll changing station: If you have a child that LOVES taking care of their baby doll, they will go bananas if you set up a proper diaper changing station for them complete with cloth diapers & cloth wipes. When it’s time to potty train, add a mini potty in the mix too!
10. Family cloth: What is family cloth? Family Cloth = Reusable Toilet Paper. Family cloth is a fantastic way to save money & the planet – just like cloth diapers! Curious about how to get started with family cloth?
These are by far the best baby wipes out there. I use them at bath time, as makeshift bibs, and for bum clean up. I like the two different surfaces it makes them so versitile Edyta Ireland on 12th Sep 2013
These wipes are so fantastic - far better than the many other brands I have in rotation. They are a generous size and the softest wipes ever. My only regret is I didn't have these for my first two children. Kristine Laing on 7th Aug 2013
We use cloth wipes, and have tried a bunch of different brands. We recently bought a wipes warmer, because we couldn't leave my daughter on the change table to go wet wipes anymore... and these wipes fit perfectly in the warmer, stay soft and absorbent, and are the perfect size. Having a different fabric on each side is fabulous for cleaning up different messes too. Highly recommended. I'm phasing out our other wipes, and replacing them all with these awesome bamboo wipes! Rachelle Rousseau on 2nd Jul 2013
I use these cloths in the bath because they're the softest cloths I've ever come across. Plus they're super thick so they're great for anything! Pei on 17th Apr 2013
Love Love these wipes. I use them on baby and also for my 10 yr old. They are super soft and absorbent. I am planning to buy more for myself. Genevieve on 8th Feb 2013
These wipes are so soft, and they clean up really well and keep their softness:) Unknown on 23rd Jan 2013
I LOVE these wipes. They are so soft and soak up so much water. My little one loves them! Amazing product! Kelleen on 30th Oct 2012
I love these wipes. Mohammed delivered them to my door this morning and I think I want them for my own facecloths. Super absorbent makes me feel like the best mom in the world when I put it against my little ones tush. Top quality worth every penny. Also, the purple and green cloths thrown in are great. Umm Haneefah on 12th Sep 2012
My first love from Lil' Helper are the charcoal bamboo diapers. These bamboo wipes here, though, are my definite second love. They're versatile, very easy to care for (throw, wash, dry), soft for baby's delicate skin or a parent's.
We received our first wipes as part of the starter kit and they have become a fast go-to and favourite. I plan on ordering more... great for wiping baby after feeding solids, AND cleaning baby's gums with, too! Zoe on 9th Aug 2012
I have tried the disposable, the kushies, the terry wipes, the RearZ, however none of them can compare to these soft, fluffy, reversible wipes, that are just soft enough for the face yet rough enough to wipe up the mess on your babies sensitive tush! Natasa on 7th Jun 2012
These wipes are fantastic! They are so soft and get all of the mess. I will be buying these for all the expectant mothers that I know. mommagina on 11th May 2012
I love these wipes. They are the best I have used yet. They are a good size, 2 sided with a grabbier side for messes and so wonderfully plush and soft for babys bottom. I would highly recomend them.
Abbie N on 9th Dec 2011
I have five of these from my shower and they are beautiful soft and would put paper towles out of business. And they come out perfect from the laundry too. MysticGirl on 26th Nov 2011